"Yoga is a systematic practice to improve the body,understand the mind, and free the spirit"Dr Timothy McCall
In addition to traditional Laprana sessions which combine yoga with psychology, pranayama breathing and meditation, Renee also offers private yoga sessions for individuals.
In these sessions, we work together to improve on your personal areas of interest, whether that be relaxation, strength, flexibility, toning, learning the basics or deepening your regular practice.
These classes are tailored for all levels of experience, and are designed to specifically work in conjunction with your body type, its needs and your overall fitness level.
Through a private, tailored experience; your yoga practice will be greatly fast-tracked. We will work on what's right for you, ensuring your mind and body are feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Perfect to unwind on a day off or for an evening of deep stretching to ensure you get a restorative nights sleep.
• Getting to know you and your body on a mental, emotional and physical level
• Tailored pranayama breathing technique
• Short take-home yoga sequence specifically designed to suit your needs
• Guided deep progressive body relaxation
In addition to all the elements of the single session, as part of the 3-session introductory offer we delve into your specific condition or complaint on a more personal level, providing you with a complete tailored yoga sequence to improve your physical/ mental health.This 3-part program includes the addition of:
• Mindfulness Meditation. Learning the insights into mindfulness meditation, why it works and how to incorporate it into your everyday life.
• 3 x Tailored pranayama breathing sequence. By learning a variety of pranayama, you’ll be able to incorporate pranayama into your life and alleviate a variety of conditions from anxiety to high blood pressure, learn how to treat it naturally.
• 1 x Complete personalized yoga asana routine. Developed over 3 sessions, this specifically designed asana routine will form your 90-minute daily yoga practice. Incorporating postures and stretches for your unique constitution, this daily practice will help alleviate your specific mind-body condition/ complaint.
This 8-part tailored program is conducive of a deeper, more long-term, mind-body resolution. Across the 8 sessions you will gain a deeper insight into your mind-body connection and learn a range of comprehensive practices and strategies that can be incorporated into your life to release, resolve and restore conditions of the body and mind. Whether it be stress, anxiety, chronic pain or something else, we work together to manage symptoms, improve your global well-being and quality of life using a tailored, personalized approach.
The Tailored 8 Session Program includes:
• 8 x Guided Progressive Body Relaxations. Each session ends with a deep progressive body relaxation to leave your mind and body relaxed and rejuvenated.
• Mindfulness Meditation Program. Learning the insights into mindfulness meditation, why it works and how to incorporate it into your everyday life. Plus 3 x Recorded Guided Meditations for your personal use.
• Fostering Gratitude Program. Daily gratitude practice has been proven to help significantly increase well-being and life satisfaction. This journaling program works to promote gratitude and abundance in your life through a series of reflective daily practices.
• 8 x Take-home Tailored Pranayama Breathing Sequences. By learning a wide variety of pranayama, and you’ll be able to incorporate pranayama into your life and alleviate almost any condition of the mind-body naturally.
• 2 x Personalized Yoga Asana Routine (Morning & Evening). A yoga sequence for the morning should energise, stimulate, inspire and build energy. Whereas yoga in the evening should be soothing, grounding, nurturing and promote stillness. Developed over the 8 sessions, these 2 x 90-minute asana routines incorporate postures and stretches designed for your unique constitution to help alleviate your specific mind-body condition. Ensuring you have the perfect tailored daily practice, whether you’re practising as the sun goes up, or down.